Wednesday 12 December 2018

Lee Joon Gi: New Digital Single 'Delight'





LEE JOON GI


NEW DIGITAL SINGLE

‘DELIGHT’















LEE JOON GI

NEW DIGITAL SINGLE
‘DELIGHT’










According to Lee Joon Gi’s *website, the superstar will release a new digital single ‘DELIGHT’ at 6 p.m. on 10 December 2018 (KST).

This single comprises 3 tracks: 'FOR US', 'ACCEPTED' and 'CAN'T BE SLOW'.












LEE JOON GI
SINGLE
'DELIGHT'
LYRICS






FOR US







When past hurts that seemed distant
-Adukaetton jinan apumi

Snuck up on me one day
-Onunal munduk naege dagaol ttae

Like the sky that cleared after the rain
-Machi biga gain hanul chorom

You were standing before me, shining -
Nae apen bin nanun nega seo isseosseo

Just like the hands
-Jigum uriga

We are holding
-Gachi gorumyo

Walking together now
-Matchabun sonchorom



oh~



[1] just be my side



I won’t let you go
-Nochiji anko

I will protect you
-Nol jikil goya

Just the way we do now
-Uri jigum chorumman



[2] (It’s For us)



Let us smile more
-Do uso bonun goya

Like we see the first snow
-Onu mojjin gyo ul nare

On one fine winter day
-Chon nunul bodushi



[3] (It’s for you)



Oh this is all for you
-Oh igon nol wihan goya

Everything that shines white
-Hayake binnanun gun da

That is all for you
-Da nol wihan goya

Nobody taught me before
-Amudo garucho juji aneun

One’s true feelings
-Nugungaui jinsimul

I was able to feel them
-Nukkoge den gun

Because you, shining bright everywhere
-Odisona hwanhage binnanun

Came to me and taught me
-Nega naege wa garucho jungoya

Like we are
-Uri mattaun

Leaning on each other
-Okkae soro

Shoulder to shoulder
-Gidaen gochorom



Repeat [1]   Repeat [2]   Repeat [3]



The reason we are precious
-Yejonen mollatton

That we did not know in the past
-Uriga sojunghan iyu

(The reason you are irreplaceable)
-(Bakkul su omnun iyu)

The true feelings
-Noui nune damgyojin

Shining in your eyes
-Binnanun jinsimi

(I can feel them because)
-(Nukkyojinun gun amado)

For a long time
-Orae dongan hamkkehan

We have been together
-Sigan ttae mun in ga ba



Repeat [2]   Repeat [3]



(It’s for us)



Let us smile more
-Do uso bonun goya

Like we meet our memories
-Uri mojjin onu nare

On our one fine day
-Chu-o-gul manna-du-si



(It’s for you)



I live for you
-Neol wihae sanun goya

I shine all because
-Naega binnanun gun da

We are together
-Uri ham-kke-hae-so-ya







TRANSLATION & ROMANISATION BY













ACCEPTED










Everything is fixed
-Modun-gun da jong-hae-jo isso

Accept it the way it is, you
-Innun gu-daero bada-duryo neon

So you have no time to think
-Saeng-gakal tumi op-to-rok

This night will swallow you, more
-I bami neol jibo samkyo deo



Yeah



As if you don’t have any feelings
-Amuron nukkim-do om-nun go-cho-rom

Accept now the way it is, you
-Jigum gu-daero bada-duryo neon

So you cannot move
-Umjigil suga optorok

Don’t try to understand
-No-ui kkul-li-mul

Your being attracted
-I-hay-ha-ryo hajima



(I got you)



We gotta be hotter
-Urin deo ttugo-wo-ya-dae

You’re my sun
-Non na-ui tae-yang



(I got you)



Even if my whole body burns up
-Nae momi da bulta-o-roon-dae-do

I’m taking you with me
-Nan nol de-ryo-ga



[1] Today I am, over everything
-Onu-roon nae-ga da



I am the rule, baby
-Nae-ga jibae-hay

I’m a boss tonight

Today, I will, for you

-Onu-roon nae-ga nol

I will do as I please, baby
-Nae mam-daero hay



I’m a king tonight



[2] I got your back
babe I got your back
(Take your time
and I always treat you right)



Of course, you’re
-Non dang-yon-hay

Putting that look on your face
-Guron pyo-jong jin-nun-gay

(We never gonna stop
and I don’t need a back-ups)



[3] Here nothing is obvious
-Yogi ppon-han-go-nun op-sso



For now, when it’s just the two of us
-Ojik dulman innun jigu-mun

(Look away, and you can’t even get started)
-(Hannun paldagan sijak jocha mo-ta-gay del-gol)

Nothing changes
-Dalla jinun gun opsso

Just believe what you see
-Nay-ga bo-nun dae-ro minnun goya

(Stop complaining, just accept it, that’s the answer)
-(Non janmal malgo bada duryo, gu-gay da-bin-gol)



[4] We can do this all night everyday



Just trust me and follow me
-(Non gu-nyang mi-kko tta-ra-o-myon dwae)



(I got you)



Your blurred eyes
-Hu-ryo-jin no-ui nun-bi-chun

They’re my sun
-Na-ui tae-yang



(I got you)



When a clearer full moon rises
-Deo sun-myong-han dari cha-o-ru-myon

I am taking you with me
-Nan nol de-ryo-ga




Repeat [1]   Repeat [2]   Repeat [3]   Repeat [4]

                    Repeat [2]   Repeat [3]   Repeat [4]







TRANSLATION & ROMANISATION BY
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrRzLA3hXKC/















CAN’T BE SLOW









That mask
-Gu ga-myo-nun

Throw it all away
-Modu boso-deon-ji-go

Be honest
-Solji-kae-jyo

You can feel it
-Neon nukkil su isso

This is up tempo
-I-gun up tempo

What did I tell ya
-Naega mo-lae-sso



Can’t be slow
go crazy yeah
crazy yeah yeah



[1] I want to hear your voice
-Ne moksoril du-kko-si-po



Scream like you’re gonna explode baby
-Tojil mankum sori cho jo, baby

Make the lights hotter yeah
-Jo-myung-un do ttu-gop-gay

Say you got it
Nobody can let you down

Just for tonight, nobody
-Onul bam-manun amudo

Can possibly see us
-Uril bol suga op-ja-na

Turn into someone different from what you were
-Yejon gwanun darun no-ro byeon-hay



oh yeah yeah yeah



[2] Here it’s only you and me
-Yogi-nun ojik neo-wa-na



You know it’s just the two of us
-Dul ppun iran gol aljana

Those worries
-Gok-jong gatun-gun



throw it all away
away yeah yeah



[3] (More more)
(Deo deo)



If you can
-Hal su itta-myon

(More more)
(Deo deo)

Speed it up
-Sok do rul ollyo ba

(More more)
(Deo deo)

You can do it
-Hal-su it jana



(More more)
(Deo deo)



More more more
(Deo deo deo)



More more more
(Deo deo deo)



[4] Hey, We can’t be slow
Can’t be slow
Hey, We can’t be slow
Can’t be slow




Repeat [1]




Blurry things become clear
-Huri-tamun sun-myong-haejo

Don’t wake up from the dreams
-Kkumeso kkaejinun ma

Just for tonight
-Onul bam-manun

Let’s go crazy – yeah yeah
-Micho bonun goya iya iya



Repeat [2]   Repeat [3]   Repeat [4]



Close your eyes and feel more
-Nunul gamgo deo nukkyo-ba

The energy that surrounds us
-Uril gamssanun gi-un

When you feel you are out of breath
-Sumi cha-o-ru-nun-gol nukkil-ttae

Just then, right then
-Gu-ttae gu-rol ttae

Start all over (again)
-(Tto) Sija-kay-ba



Repeat [3]    Repeat [4]








TRANSLATION & ROMANISATION BY










A WISH
FOR
SUCCESS

















Original post: 10 December 2018