Sunday 26 July 2020

Lee Joon Gi Selfie Book 2020 Macau



LEE JOON GI
SELFIE BOOK
2020
MACAU


























Lee Joon Gi travelled to Macau, a former Portuguese colony, in early January to shoot fashion images for The Star magazine as well as the exclusive 2-volume pictorial Lee Joon Gi Selfie Book. Lee is the cover boy for the magazine’s July issue. The Selfie Book package, consisting of two (2) 160-page volumes of pictorials, two (2) 15-minute DVD discs and a set of 5 postcards, is produced by The Star Asia.













The stunning pictorials, the fabulous styling of the multihyphenate, and the elaborate Q and A section mark the culmination of 5 days of gruelling work in Macau. The fashion images convey Lee Joon Gi’s innate modelling talent, his boundless energy and spontaneous enthusiasm.









Lee detailed the scrupulous preparation that went into the publication of the Selfie Book. It required a lot of deep thinking about the kinds of images that fans would prefer. Everything was planned to the last detail. To make it more personal, he took many selfies as he walked around Macau.




 





The intelligent interviewer conducted 5 rounds of conversations with Lee during the 6-day trip that required him to answer 103 questions, some of which were personal ones from inquisitive fans. Lee confirmed that he answered the questions as frankly and seriously as he possibly could.









If one were to study the questions carefully, one would have noticed that the interviewer had to repeat some questions in different ways to prise out a clear answer from the actor. One can imagine the clever and artful arm-twisting that was carried out to get the answers to the questions that Lee’s fans had submitted.










What do fans want to know about the multihyphenate superstar who has more beautiful skin than many other stars? Plenty.





 






 








LEE JOON GI
SELFIE BOOK 2020

THE INTERVIEW





 


Chinese Translation: JGTW (JG TAIWAN)
English Translation: Google Translate





Q1

喜歡的女性髮型是長髮和短髮?
Do you like long hair and short hair?


A

雖然二種都覺得好,但是如一定要選的話,還是喜歡長髮呢。長髮讓人感覺有點心動。 但是其實女性的美麗不僅僅只有外在而已啊 ()
Although both of them feel good, if you must choose, you still like long hair. Long hair makes people feel a little bit moved. But in fact, women's beauty is not only external (laughs).


Q2

之前的採訪您說過對宇宙的神祕有興趣, 以宇宙爲題材的電影或小說有您喜歡的作品嗎?
In the previous interview, you said that you are interested in the mystery of the universe. Are there any movies or novels about the universe that you like?


A

我想到了電影「星際效應Interstellar」。通常我對於宇宙和一些未知的領域感到好奇,想知道人類是否是宇宙中的唯一,也想知道地球是如何誕生的,是什麼樣出現的。觀賞「星際效應Interstellar」一邊思考宇宙是很有趣的。
I thought of the movie "Interstellar". Usually I am curious about the universe and some unknown fields. I want to know whether human beings are the only ones in the universe. I also want to know how the earth was born and how it appeared. It is very interesting to watch "Interstellar" while thinking about the universe


Q3

現在準基的想法接近20歲時準基的想法嗎?
Is Jun Ji's idea close to that of Jun Ji at the age of 20?


A

當我回想起20歲那年開始表演時,我認為自己比當時的想法要好得多。當時的我,我不認為我會繼續當演員。我現在看著我自己現在的樣子,我覺得很幸福()
When I think back to the performance when I was 20 years old, I thought I was much better than I thought. At the time, I didn't think I would continue to be an actor. I look at myself now, I feel very happy (laughs).


Q4

不論男女,你喜歡什麼樣子類型的人,覺得比較不擅長和什麼類型的人相處?
Regardless of men and women, what type of people do you like and feel less good at getting along with? How do you get along with people who are difficult to get along with?


A

怎麼與難相處的人相處嗎? 我喜歡和我有一樣價值觀,具有同情心的人。我覺得自我主張太強的人會有一點點難相處。我是一個會爲了照顧對方而努力的人。 因爲在攝影棚裡,我也有時候也必須從其他人身上獲得能量。 這時,要可能地關心對方,不要覺得困難而逃避,而這也是拍攝現場充滿活力的祕訣哦!
I like people who have the same values ​​and compassion as me. I think people who are too self-assertive will be a little bit difficult to get along with. I am a person who will work hard to take care of each other. Because in the studio, I sometimes have to get energy from other people. At this time, you should be able to care about the other party as possible, and don’t feel difficult to escape, and this is the secret of the lively shooting scene!


Q5

拍攝特寫照片時,您有喜歡的角度嗎?
Do you have a favourite angle when taking close-up photos?


A

粉絲們都知道,我是想要兩全其美的。當需要展現魅力和幹練時使用右側;而當需要柔軟度和甜度時則主要使用左側。
Fans know that I want the best of both worlds. Use the right side when you need to show charm and ability; and use the left side when you need softness and sweetness.


Q6

可以告訴我們準基帥氣微笑的祕訣嗎?
Can you tell us the secret of Junki's handsome smile?


A

我喜歡燦爛而純潔的笑容,而我也總是嘗試向大家展示。初次亮相時,我右側的嘴唇有時會比左側的嘴唇抬高,但我經常練習以保持平衡的笑容。笑容燦爛的秘訣之一就是經常練習臉部的肌肉。我經常看著鏡子試著笑。
I like bright and pure smiles, and I always try to show everyone. When I debuted, my right lip was sometimes higher than my left lip, but I often practiced to maintain a balanced smile. One of the secrets to a bright smile is to practice the muscles of your face often. I often look at the mirror and try to laugh


Q7

最近最難忘的夢是什麼?
What is the most memorable dream recently?


A

在夢裡,有時我成為參加戰爭的士兵,有時我挑戰一場精彩的比賽,也會夢到像科幻電影那樣的夢。最近我的夢是,我因為天上的戰爭而受命到人間指揮,並帶領天使們拯救所有人。在我的夢中,我不得不帶頭感到壓力很大() 在我看來,我最近可能對某件事負有重大責任。 昨天的夢是巴西柔術館長不知道爲什麼有點生我的氣。 雖然不知道理由是什麼,所以即使是在夢裡,我也覺得對館長有點感到抱歉。
In my dreams, sometimes I become a soldier participating in the war, sometimes I challenge a wonderful game, and also dream like a science fiction movie. Recently, my dream was that I was ordered to command the world because of the war in heaven, and lead the angels to save everyone. In my dream, I had to take the lead and feel very stressed (laughs). In my opinion, I may have a heavy responsibility for something recently. Yesterday's dream was that the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu curator didn't know why he was a little angry with me. I don’t know the reason, so even in a dream, I feel a little sorry for the curator


Q8

與粉絲接觸時,您最在意的是什麼?
What do you care about most when contacting fans?


A

因爲我覺得最重要的是溝通, 和粉絲見面的話,我會儘可能地看對方的表情,感受彼此的交流。 我喜歡SNS的理由也是, 可以告訴粉絲們我過得很好,也可以確認粉絲們過得怎麼樣。但是,在拍攝現場與粉絲見面時,我會把安全放在第一位。 粉絲們如果爲了見我,特意從很遠的地方來又因此而受傷的話就不好了,所以我會盡可能放慢速度來表達我的感激之情。
Because I think the most important thing is communication. When meeting with fans, I will look at each other's expressions as much as possible and feel the communication with each other. I like SNS for the same reason. I can tell the fans that I am doing well, and I can confirm how the fans are doing. However, when meeting the fans at the shooting site, I will put safety first. Fans are not good if they deliberately come from a long distance and are injured because of meeting me, so I will slow down as much as possible to express my gratitude.


Q9

請告訴我們的小時候較擅長的科目及比較不擅長的科目?
Please tell us the subjects we were better at as a child and the subjects we are not good at?


A

喜歡的科目韓語和韓國史、化學、 英語。之所以喜歡韓語,是因爲小時候受父親影響,因為如何表達自己很重要,所以我會關心語言地表達語使用等。 除了對韓語感興趣, 我覺得歷史也非常有趣。 比較不擅長的是數學()。從小就對數學不感興趣, 覺得數學課時間有點恐怖 ()
Favorite subjects: Korean and Korean history, chemistry, English. I like Korean because I was influenced by my father when I was a child, because how to express myself is very important, so I will care about the use of language. In addition to my interest in Korean, I think history is also very interesting. The less skilled is math (laughs). I haven't been interested in mathematics since I was a child, and I feel that the math class time is a bit scary (laughs).


Q10

至今爲止人生中最幸福的瞬間是?
What is the happiest moment in life so far?


A

真的有非常多幸福的瞬間,如果要從中選一個的話, 第一次見到粉絲的時候是最幸福、最開心的時候。 再來是"王的男人"這部作品,這部作品有超過1000萬人觀賞。我認為這部作品造就了現在的我,也因此讓我得到了大家的認可。
There are really a lot of happy moments. If you want to choose one, the first time you meet your fans is the happiest and happiest time. Next is the work of "The Man of Wang", which has been watched by more than 10 million people. I think this work made me what I am now, and it made me recognized by everyone.



你現在的夢想(目標)是什麼?
What is your dream (goal) now?



A

現在,我不堅持追求大眾認可的東西,例如贏得獎項或在票房上取得成功。所以在這部分我沒有什麼額外的慾望。取而代之的是遇到好的作品、進行各種挑戰,以向各位粉絲展示我不同的樣貌,並作爲一位好的演員長久地活動。
Now, I don’t insist on pursuing things that are recognized by the public, such as winning awards or succeeding at the box office. So, in this part I have no extra desires. Instead, I met good works and performed various challenges to show fans my different appearances and to act as a good actor for a long time.



Q12

準基的理想型是?
What is the ideal type of quasi-base?



A

和我相配的女人()。具體來說,希望聽我說話、有漂亮的笑容、體貼我及包容我的人。也希望彼此對人生觀有共鳴,外表是可愛的類型。
The woman who matches me (laughs). Specifically, people who want to listen to me, have a beautiful smile, be considerate and tolerant of me. I also hope to have resonance with each other's outlook on life, and the appearance is a cute type.



Q13

準基好像喜歡待在家。在家的時候主要都在做什麼呢?
Junji seems to like staying home. What are you mainly doing at home?



A

我在家度過的時間真的蠻無聊的。因爲我是宅男啊()。憑着被子外面的世界很危險的精神在家裡度過。有時候獨自在家喝酒。也和一起生活的妹妹一起吃飯、看電影或綜藝節目。去年的時候,我每天都看書也看劇本。
The time I spent at home was really boring. Because I am an otaku (laughs). Spend time at home in a dangerous spirit of the world outside the quilt. Sometimes drinking at home alone. Also eat, watch movies or variety shows with my sister who lives together. Last year, I read books and scripts every day.



Q14

如果一個人去旅行的話,你想去哪裡?想要做什麼呢?
If you travel alone, where do you want to go? What do you want to do?



A

我不太喜歡一個人旅行,因為這樣容易感到孤獨,所以不太可能自己去旅行() 但如果真的要一個人去的話, 想去冰島感受一下大自然。
I don’t like traveling alone, because it’s easy to feel lonely, so it’s not possible to travel by myself (laughs). But if you really want to go alone, you want to go to Iceland to feel the nature.



Q15

請你跟我們說說你的新劇「惡之花」。
Please tell us about your new drama "Flower of Evil".



A

我花了一年多的時間尋找好作品,就在對各種事情都感到索求價值毫無意義時,發現了「惡之花」這部作品可以讓我向大家展示不同以往的新面貌。這個作品是關於愛情的故事,如果你再詳細講一點,那就是"懸疑愛情故事" 是一部讓人思考並深刻的作品。我也很期待與導演的合作帶給大家不同樣貌的我。
I spent more than a year looking for good works. When I felt that it was meaningless to ask for value in all kinds of things, I discovered that the work of "Flower of Evil" allows me to show you a new look in the past. This work is a story about love. If you talk about it in detail, it is that "Suspense Love Story" is a thought-provoking work. I also look forward to the cooperation with the director to bring me a different look.



Q16

如果演出音樂劇,你想演哪個角色呢?
If you play a musical, which role would you like to play?



A

大約四,五年前,一位跟我很親近的前輩,每天給我打電話請我加入音樂劇的演出,但我覺得還是需要有音樂專長的人演出比較好。我喜歡唱歌也喜歡跳舞,但這個是我為我的粉絲們一起創造回憶用的 () 但如果一定要演音樂劇,我想演一個能比較展現演技的角色而不是展現歌唱技巧的角色。
About four or five years ago, a senior who was very close to me called me every day and asked me to join the performance of a musical, but I think it is better to need someone with musical expertise to perform. I like singing and dancing, but this is what I use to create memories for my fans (laughs). But if you have to play a musical, I want to play a role that can show acting rather than singing skills.



Q17

準基喜歡的下酒菜是?
What does Junji like to eat?



A

牛排和簡單的小點心。 偶爾也會只單純喝酒 ()。比起喝酒本身,不如說是酒就像潤滑劑,可以增進大家的交流溝通。
Steak and simple snacks. Occasionally, I only drink alcohol (laughs). Compared to drinking itself, it is better to say that wine is like a lubricant, which can enhance everyone's communication.



Q18

以後想演的角色?還有比誰都演得好的角色是?
What role do you want to play in the future? There are better roles than anyone else.



A

我想挑戰浪漫愛情喜劇。每每看到一部好的浪漫愛情喜劇劇本時我都想要會接受。我扮演過許多經歷過很多不幸的人物或英雄人物,如果可以的話,以後想要避免選這樣的角色。
I want to challenge romantic love comedy. Whenever I see a good romantic romance comedy script, I want to accept it. I have played many characters or heroes who have experienced many misfortunes. If I can, I want to avoid choosing such characters in the future.



Q19

想去旅行的國家是?
Which country do you want to travel?



A

冰島! 但是一個人去的話好像很無聊耶。
Iceland! But it seems boring if you go alone.



Q20

至今爲止演過的角色中,想再演一次的角色是什麼?理由是什麼呢?
Among the roles played so far, what role do you want to play again? What are the reasons?



A

「狗與狼的時間」這部作品。「狗與狼的時間」真的是一部很棒的作品,或許如果我年紀大一點可以給這個角色再多一點的詮釋。過去的原版也很好,如果有機會,我想挑戰一個不同的版本,展現更深層更多層次的演出。
"The Time Between Dog and Wolf". "Time between dogs and wolves" is really a great work, maybe if I am older, I can give this character a little more interpretation. The original version of the past is also very good. If there is a chance, I want to challenge a different version to show a deeper and more level performance



Q21

如果準基和寵物狗交換身體的話會想要做什麼呢?
What do you want to do if Junji and the dog exchange bodies?



A

如果我跟Gabi換的話,想一起去很多的地方留下很多美好的回憶。因為我總是找了很多不能陪伴他們的藉口。
If I change with Gabi, I want to go to many places together to leave a lot of good memories. Because I always find a lot of excuses for not being able to accompany them.



Q22

練習巴西柔術後你有沒有感覺身心靈上的變化呢?
Did you feel the changes in body, mind and soul after practicing Brazilian flexible?



A

因為巴西柔術是利用整個身體的綜合性運動,所以我更懂得如何控制我的身體。和以前比的話,我的體力變好了而且更加的靈活,也因此提升了我的自信心。巴西柔術一點也不無聊,而且也是一個運動傷害風險相對較低的運動,所以我想推薦給大家。
Because Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is a comprehensive exercise that uses the entire body, I know how to control my body better. Compared with before, my physical strength has become better and more flexible, which has improved my self-confidence. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is not boring at all, and it is also a sport with a relatively low risk of sports injuries, so I want to recommend it to everyone.



Q23

旅行時有什麼想法呢?
Any thoughts when traveling?



A

我喜歡家族旅行,所以我經常和家人一起旅行。我認為和家人相處的時間是很重要的。這也是我想努力爭取更多這樣的時間的原因()
I like family travel, so I often travel with my family. I think the time spent with family is very important. That's why I want to work hard for more time like this (laughs).



Q24

在日本有喜歡的觀光景點嗎?
Are there any favourite sightseeing spots in Japan?



A

沖繩和福岡。我和家人一起去日本溫泉旅行,大家看起來都很幸福。爲了尋找好的溫泉,我們還租車去旅行。有足夠的時間跟家人一起創造回憶真的很幸福。
Okinawa and Fukuoka. I traveled to Japanese hot springs with my family and everyone looked very happy. In order to find a good hot spring, we also rent a car to travel. It is really happy to have enough time to create memories with my family.



Q25

準基所想的"浪漫" 是什麼呢?
What is the "romantic" that Junji thinks about?



A

讓對方幸福。看着對方幸福的樣子,我也感到幸福。
Make each other happy. Looking at each other's happiness, I also feel happy.



Q26

有和你比較親的演員嗎?當你和他相處時,會做什麼麼事情、聊什麼呢?
Are there any actors closer to you? What do you do and talk about when you get along with him?



A

和李知恩(歌手IU) 等一起演過戲的很多人關係都很好,但因為大家平常的工作都很忙碌,所以不常見面。如果和關係好的演員同事見面的話,主要會談論彼此的近況或工作。
我和南相美、文彩元都曾合作過,因爲彼此更加熟悉,所以第二次的合作會比第一次更好,對待作品的態度也會不同。如果真的要認真說的話,如何對待作品的態度會是很有趣的談話。
Many people who have acted with Li Zhien (singer IU) and others have a good relationship, but because everyone is busy with their usual work, it is not common to meet. If you meet with actor colleagues who are in good relations, you will mainly talk about each other's current situation or work.
I have collaborated with Nan Xiangmei and Wen Caiyuan because they are more familiar with each other, so the second collaboration will be better than the first, and the attitude towards the work will also be different. If you really want to say it seriously, how to treat your work will be a very interesting conversation.



Q27

準基是燒酒派還是啤酒派呢?
Is Junji a shochu pie or a beer pie?



A

啤酒派。我會透過喝酒打開自己及對方的心門,但如果是喝燒酒的話,很快就醉了()
Beer pie. I will open myself and the other person's heart by drinking, but if I drink shochu, I will soon get drunk (laugh).



Q28

請告訴粉絲們,準基想要他們做什麼及不要做什麼?
Please tell the fans, what does Junji want them to do and not to do?



A

我到現在都沒有對粉絲們的行為而感到不滿。不覺得我的粉絲們真的太棒了嗎? 我一直覺得很幸福而且很感謝。但還是希望大家可以多注意安全。而我也都會慢慢地走,希望粉絲們不要受傷。
I have not been dissatisfied with the behaviour of the fans until now. Don’t you think my fans are really great? I have always felt very happy and thankful. But I hope you can pay more attention to safety. And I will go slowly, I hope the fans will not get hurt



Q29

如果可以使用任何魔法實現願望,你想做什麼呢?
If you can use any magic to fulfill your wishes, what do you want to do?



A

在工作方面,我不想要使用任何魔法。對我來說,最重要的是通過表演來打動人,如果我使用了魔法就無法獲得成就感了。我反而希望我可以為了世界和平而使用魔法(笑)
In terms of work, I don't want to use any magic. For me, the most important thing is to impress people through performance. If I use magic, I can't get a sense of accomplishment. Instead, I hope I can use magic for world peace (laughs).



Q30

之後想挑戰的髮型是什麼呢?
What hairstyle do you want to challenge later?



A

作為演員我嘗試各種髮型。我想我嘗試過除了雷鬼燙髮以外的大多數髮型。從現在開始我會嘗試紳士風格嗎?我想挑戰愛情喜劇中出現的紳士髮型。即使我變老,我也想嘗試各種不同的髮型樣式。
As an actor I try various hairstyles. I think I have tried most hairstyles except Reggae Perm. Will I try the gentleman style from now on? I want to challenge the gentleman hairstyle that appears in the romantic comedy. Even if I get older, I want to try a variety of different hair styles



Q31

吃過最難忘的外國食物是?
What is the most memorable foreign food you have eaten?



A

我想到的是日本的拉麵。拉麵是我初次在日本登場結束後吃的食物,而且因為剛出道時很辛苦,所以拉麵對我來說是一種昂貴的食物,但拉麵為我帶來辛苦工作後的慰藉。所以拉麵仍然是我喜歡的食物。
I think of Japanese ramen. Ramen is the food I ate after my first appearance in Japan, and because it was very hard when I first debuted, ramen is an expensive food for me, but ramen brings me comfort after hard work. So, ramen is still my favourite food.



Q32

如果有時光機的話, 想去過去和未來中的哪一個?
If there is a time machine, which one is the past and the future?



A

我對於過去沒有遺憾,所以我想看看未來。小時候,以爲到了2020年我就可以飛了,但其實想想現在和20年前沒有差太多,對吧? 但我還是看看10幾年後,是不是跟科幻電影拍的一樣。
I have no regrets about the past, so I want to see the future. When I was young, I thought I could fly by 2020, but I actually think that there is not much difference between now and 20 years ago, right? But I still want to see if it is the same as a science fiction movie after 10 years.



Q33

當你產生消極的情緒時,要如何克服?
When you have negative emotions, how do you overcome them?



A

有時會有無法呼吸的不安感。隨着年齡的增長,即使很小的事情也會感到受傷。 這感覺偶爾會有一週以上甚至長達一個月之久。 每當感到自己脆弱時,就必須自我鼓勵調整心態重新振作起來,以爭取時間解決。
Sometimes there is an uneasy feeling of unbreathing. As we grow older, even small things can feel hurt. This feels occasionally over a week or even a month. Whenever you feel vulnerable, you must encourage yourself to adjust your mentality and rejuvenate to fight for time to solve it.



Q34

以後有什麼想挑戰的事情嗎?
Is there anything you want to challenge in the future?



A

我想拓展我的興趣,想挑戰一下跳傘或高空彈跳。但是我不擅長坐飛機……()。但我仍想克服恐懼。再來,作爲演員,每次出演新作品也是一種挑戰。 而今年我想向大家展現更多不同的面貌 ()
I want to expand my interest, and I want to challenge skydiving or bounce. But I'm not good at flying... (laughs). But I still want to overcome fear. Again, as an actor, each time he appeared in a new work was also a challenge. And this year I want to show you more different faces (laughs).



Q35

偶爾會被什麼東西所困惑嗎?
Are you occasionally confused by something?



A

有時候會產生無法控制的感覺讓自己感到脆弱。但在這種時候,我認為控制自己很重要。因此,我盡量回憶我快樂的時候而不要被誤導。
Sometimes there is an uncontrollable feeling that makes you feel vulnerable. But at this time, I think it is important to control myself. Therefore, I try to remember when I am happy without being misled.



Q36

如果重生的話, 想要成為男人還是女人?及成爲什麼樣的人?
If you are born again, do you want to be a man or a woman? And what kind of person?



A

這一生作為男人我覺得有很棒的人生,如果可以的話我也想要當一次女人()。有時我看著周圍的女人並對於她們的生活方式感到好奇。我也好奇如果我作為女人,實際上是什麼樣的人以及她會具有什麼樣的魅力呢? 我希望我會是一個聰明帥氣的女人()
As a man in my life, I think I have a great life, and I want to be a woman if I can (laughs). Sometimes I look at the women around me and are curious about their lifestyle. I am also curious if I am a woman, what kind of person is she and what kind of charm will she have? I hope I will be a smart and handsome woman (laughs).



Q37

到現在爲止你有想過要放棄當演員嗎?
Have you ever thought of giving up being an actor?



A

如果說沒有的話就是謊話。有時人們會比較刻薄的評論演員,但除了作為演員,我們也是人。與其說討厭當演員的人生,但還是有很多人們支持我,此時我會反問自己是否值得,並且激勵自己「以努力做」的精神努力下去。
If it is said that there is no, it is a lie. Sometimes people criticize actors rather harshly, but apart from being actors, we are also humans. Rather than hate the life of an actor, there are still many people who support me. At this time, I will ask myself whether it is worthwhile and encourage myself to work hard in the spirit of "doing hard."



Q38

選擇作品的基準是什麼呢?
What are the criteria for selecting works?



A

這個基準對於作為演員的我曾經非常苦惱,但最近基準變了,其實我沒有制定選定標準的結論,因爲有標準會更難選擇。 作爲演員,與其制定標準,不如思考如果呈現新樣貌及接受新挑戰。
This benchmark used to be very distressing for me as an actor, but recently the benchmark has changed. In fact, I have not made a conclusion about the selection criteria, because it is more difficult to choose. As an actor, instead of setting standards, it is better to think about presenting new looks and accepting new challenges.



Q39

請告訴我們休息日的行程。
Please tell us the schedule for the rest day.



A

休息日就過的很平常,其實蠻無聊的()。有時候不外出,悠閒地度過,或與好久不見的朋友見面,對我來說都是一種療癒。
The day off is very ordinary, but it is quite boring (laughs). Sometimes not going out, spending time leisurely, or meeting friends who haven’t seen for a long time is a cure for me.



Q40

準基在怎麼樣的情況覺得幸福?
In what circumstances does Junji feel happy?



A

工作結束時,聽到粉絲和工作人員鼓掌時是最幸福的時候。 帶著這種心情,回到家好好睡一覺的時候最幸福了 ()
At the end of the work, it is the happiest time to hear fans and staff applauding. With this mood, I feel happiest when I get a good night's sleep (laugh).



Q41

最喜歡的外送食物是什麼呢?
What is your favourite delivery food?



A

以前是披薩,現在是豬腳! 肉和蔬菜捲起來吃的話,怎麼吃都不會覺得膩的,而且對身體很好。但如果可以不控制體重的話,我想盡情吃加滿很多起司的披薩 ()
It used to be pizza, now it's pig's feet! When meat and vegetables are rolled up and eaten, they will not feel greasy at all, and they are good for the body. But if I can't control my weight, I want to eat pizza filled with cheese (laughs).



Q42

對準基而言是"完美的一天" 是什麼?
What is a "perfect day" for Chiji?



A

獲得成就感的日子對我來說就是完美的一天。努力工作後、和粉絲們見面後、和工作人員一起喝酒後再好好睡一覺的話,那就是完美的一天。
The day of gaining a sense of accomplishment is the perfect day for me. After working hard, after meeting the fans, and drinking with the staff, and then taking a good night’s sleep, it’s a perfect day.



Q43

只有有一天能夠成爲透明人的話,你想去哪裡及做什麼?
If only one day can become a transparent person, where and what do you want to go?



A

在年輕的時候我可能會回答幼稚的話()。現在,想去看看誰都到不了,或是非常神祕的地方,因為還有很多寬廣的世界是我不知道的。
When I was young, I might answer naive words (laughs). Now, I want to see no one can reach, or a very mysterious place, because there are still many broad worlds that I don’t know.



Q44

如果從企劃到主演一部電影,你想拍什麼樣的作品?
If you plan to star in a movie, what kind of work would you like to make?



A

問我的話,其實我全部都想嘗試。我非常喜歡克林·伊斯威特(Clint Eastwood)的作品。如果有機會的話,我想利用演員的觀點及優勢,導演出能捕捉演員情感細膩的作品。
If you ask me, I actually want to try everything. I really like Clint Eastwood's work. If there is a chance, I want to use the actor's viewpoint and advantages to direct the works that can capture the actor's delicate emotion.



Q45

40歲之前想演的角色是什麼?
What role do you want to play before you turn 40?



A

我想嘗試一些適合我的浪漫愛情劇。
I want to try some romantic romance dramas that suit me.



Q46

你想如何度過未來的生活?
How do you want to live your future life?



A

我希望我能跟現在一樣。當然這可能會很困難,但是還是會不後悔地好好生活。
I hope I can be the same as now. Of course, this may be difficult, but I will live a good life without regret.



Q47

準基有什麼害怕的嗎?
Is there any fear for Junji?



A

對這世界有不害怕的人嗎… ? 遇到新的人、新的情況其實都會感到恐懼。 但是我還是會試著冷靜對待。如果展現毫無畏懼的樣子,緊張的恐懼感就會消失。如果害怕了,別人也看不見 ()
Are there any people who are not afraid of this world...? When meeting new people and new situations, you are actually afraid. But I will still try to be calm. If you show no fear, the nervous fear will disappear. If you are afraid, others will not see it (laughs).



Q48

平時會在家做飯嗎?另外,有擅長的料理嗎?
Do you usually cook at home? In addition, are there any special dishes?



A

我擅長做義大利麵、牛排、泡菜湯、大醬湯。按照我的標準來說刀子也用的很好()。我喜歡很多種料理,而且會下廚,但因爲和我一起住的妹妹擅長料理,所以最近沒有下廚。 無論如何,我們家的飯是最棒的。
I am good at spaghetti, steak, kimchi soup, miso soup. By my standards, the knife is also very good (laughs). I like many kinds of dishes and I can cook, but because my sister who lives with me is good at cooking, I have not been cooking recently. In any case, our meal is the best.



Q49

現在的準基會給30年後的準基什麼樣的忠告呢?
What kind of advice will the current foundation give 30 years later?



A

30年後,我一定會比現在更棒吧?現在我想要更犀利聰明靈活的感覺,所以有在做飲食管理。但我還是希望未來能有更好的飲食管理方法,這樣我就能很幸福的吃很多美味的食物,還能兼顧健康。
After 30 years, will I be better than now? Now I want a sharper, smarter and flexible feeling, so I am doing diet management. But I still hope that there will be better diet management methods in the future, so that I can happily eat a lot of delicious food, and also take into account health.



Q50

迄今爲止看過的電影中,影響你最深的作品是?
Of the movies you have watched so far, which work has affected you the most?



A

夢想當演員的時候看了「新天堂樂園(Nuovo Cinema Paradiso)」非常感動。 每當我重新觀看這部影片時,我會以不同角度思考各種各樣的事情,是一部讓人思考的好電影。
When I dreamt of being an actor, I was very moved when I saw "Nuovo Cinema Paradiso". Whenever I watch this film again, I think about various things from different angles. It is a good film that makes people think.



Q51

請告訴我們從確定出演電視劇到塑形角色的過程。
Please tell us the process from confirming the appearance of the TV series to shaping the character.



A

從開拍前到殺青,演員這個工作會一直持續著。首先,會和導演和其他工作人員進行溝通並分享各種想法,以此為基礎地ㄧ邊看腳本一邊反覆的想像和練習。即使反覆的討論練習了,有時候還是要實際到現場才會知道要怎麼做。因此,在拍攝的早期階段,會盡可能地集中在現場以熟悉角色。當然,與對手戲演員持續的交流也是很重要的。這就是為什麼我嘗試給彼此時間去理解和理解彼此的原因。當戲劇開始播出時,我總會不斷確認並在其中找到缺失或需要改進的地方。拍攝戲劇從頭到尾都不是一件容易的事,也因此可以得到很大的成就感。
From the start of shooting to the killing, the work of actors will continue. First, I will communicate with the director and other staff and share various ideas. Based on this, I will repeatedly imagine and practice while watching the script. Even after repeated discussion and practice, sometimes it is necessary to actually get to the scene to know what to do. Therefore, in the early stages of shooting, I will focus on the scene as much as possible to get familiar with the characters. Of course, continuous communication with opponent actors is also very important. This is why I try to give each other time to understand and understand each other. When the drama begins to broadcast, I will constantly confirm and find the missing or need to improve in it. Shooting dramas is not an easy task from beginning to end, so you can get a great sense of accomplishment.



Q52

如果你感到沮喪,你會怎麼克服呢?
If you feel depressed, how will you overcome it?



A

聽喜歡的音樂,和喜歡的人喝酒聊天。我覺得與人交流可以讓我不感到沮喪,所以我也常常在家裡和妹妹一起聽音樂跟喝酒。
Listen to favourite music, drink and chat with people you like. I feel that communicating with people can make me not frustrated, so I often listen to music and drink with my sister at home.



Q53

喜歡的服裝造型款式是?
What is your favourite clothing style?



A

最近,我開始涉足街頭時尚。 我喜歡那種自由的感覺。
Recently, I started to get involved in street fashion. I like the feeling of freedom



Q54

即使重生也想成爲李準基嗎?
Do you want to be Lee Jun Ki even if you are born again?



A

當然囉!我盡最大的努力作爲一名演員,也得到了很多粉絲的愛,所以我一直感激的生活著。所以如果再次出生的話,我也想像現在一樣。
Of course! I did my best as an actor, and also got the love of many fans, so I have been grateful for living. So, if I were born again, I want to be like now.



Q55

準基會怯場嗎?緊張的時候怎麼放鬆?
Does Quasi Foundation stage fright? How to relax when you are nervous?



A

我雖然會緊張,但我努力不被別人看見()。如果要告訴大家緩解緊張的方法,我覺得一開始展現的心態就很重要,如果一開始展現出不緊張的樣子,心裡就會寬裕很多。在頒獎典禮或是其他容易緊張的場合,一開始我會多做一些手勢緩和緊張,但我會事先確定手勢的順序,這樣才會顯得很自然。
Although I am nervous, I try not to be seen by others (laughs). If you want to tell everyone how to relieve tension, I think the mentality shown at the beginning is very important. If you start to show no tension, you will feel much more relaxed. At the awards ceremony or other occasions that are easy to be nervous, at the beginning I will do more gestures to ease the tension, but I will determine the order of the gestures in advance, so that it seems natural.



Q56

如果你中了可以成爲女人一天的魔法,你想做什麼? 那個女人是什麼形象呢?
What do you want to do if you have been able to become a woman for one day? What is that woman's image?



A

我偶爾會有這樣的想象。如果有這麼一天的話,我想嘗試漂亮完美的造型,然後我覺得她會是一個有魅力又可愛的人()
I occasionally have this imagination. If there is such a day, I want to try a beautiful and perfect shape, and then I think she will be a charming and cute person (laughs).



Q57

2020年的目標是什麼?
What are the goals for 2020?



A

想向大家展示不同的樣貌。現在拍攝的「惡之花」是結合懸疑和愛情兩個要素的作品,所以希望可以透過「惡之花」展現,我自己也非常地期待。
I want to show you different appearances. Flower of Evil filmed now is a work that combines the two elements of suspense and love, so I hope it can be shown through "Evil Flower", and I look forward to it myself.



Q58

在日常生活中,什麼時候感到最放鬆?
When do you feel most relaxed in your daily life?



A

...在喜歡的店裡聽到喜歡的音樂或和喜歡的人交談或傾訴苦惱的時候會感到放鬆。
Hmm... I feel relaxed when I listen to favourite music or talk to someone I like or talk about distress in a favourite store.



Q59

準基喜歡一個人喝酒?
Does Junji like to "drink alone"?



A

告訴我你最喜歡的酒的種類(),我喜歡一個人喝酒,也喜歡很多人一起喝,但是很多人一起聊天的時候我喜歡喝啤酒。
Tell me the type of your favourite wine (huh), I like to drink alone, and I like many people to drink together, but when many people chat together, I like to drink beer.



Q60

最近的平均睡眠時間是?
What is the latest average sleep time?



A

大概四、五個小時吧? 可能是因爲性格上比較敏感,所以較淺眠。我想對工作的熱情可能也是我無法入睡的原因()
About four or five hours? Probably because of a more sensitive personality, it is lighter to sleep. I think the passion for work may also be the reason why I can't fall asleep (laughs).



Q 61

請告訴我們現在想演的角色,還有年紀大一點想演的角色。
Please tell us the role you want to play now, and the role you want to play at an older age.



A

現在,我正在努力嘗試及爭取沒有演過的角色。 浪漫喜劇的男主角我覺得也很不錯,而且隨着年齡的增長,我想扮演像李順載(이순재)前輩一樣的父親角色。我覺得可以成爲像國民父親的角色是一件非常困難的事情,爲了能夠長期受到大家的喜愛,我應該要更加努力才行()
Now, I am trying to try and fight for roles that I have never played. I think the hero of a romantic comedy is also very good, and as I grow older, I want to play the role of father like Li Shunzai (이순재). I think it's a very difficult thing to become a role like a national father. In order to be loved by everyone for a long time, I should work harder (laughs).



Q 62

即使重生也想當演員嗎?
Do you want to be an actor even if you are born again?



A

是的!從事表演的工作我覺得很幸福,而我也很盡力的演出。對於大家的喜愛我非常感激而且感到很幸福。所以如果我重生的話,我也想要成為一名演員。
Yes! I feel very happy to work in acting, and I do my best to perform. I am very grateful for everyone's love and feel very happy. So if I were born again, I also want to be an actor.



Q 63

請告訴我們準基紓壓的方法。
Please tell us the method of quasi-based relief.


A

我通常喜歡在聽音樂的時候跳舞,所以常常自然而然地紓解我的壓力()。另外,其實巴西柔術對於紓壓很有幫助,雖然粉絲都擔心我會受傷,但其實巴西柔術是武術中傷害的最少的,各位粉絲請不用擔心!
I usually like to dance while listening to music, so I often relieve my stress naturally (laughs). In addition, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is actually very helpful in relieving stress. Although fans are worried that I will be injured, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is actually the least injured in martial arts. Fans, don’t worry!



Q 64

準基認爲自己最大的吸引力在哪裡呢?
What does Junji think is his biggest attraction?



A

從外貌上看,眼睛好像是國寶級的()。我覺得有想要照顧人的同理心好像也是我的魅力。當我照顧對方感覺對方很幸福時,我也會感到很開心幸福。還有這樣自賣自誇,好像也是我的魅力之一耶()
Hmm... From the appearance, the eyes seem to be national treasure (laughs). I think it's also my charm to have empathy to take care of people. When I take care of the other person and feel that the other person is very happy, I also feel very happy and happy. It’s also one of my charms to sell and boast like this (laughs).



Q 65

一天中最喜歡的時間是?
What is your favorite time of day?



A

凌晨2點。有時那個時間我正在自拍有趣的視頻(),我會喜歡凌晨2點,是因爲我覺得是可以放鬆舒服思考的時間。
2:00. Sometimes at that time I was taking a funny video of myself (laughs), I would like 2 am, because I think it is a time to relax and think comfortably.



Q 66

一年四季中最喜歡的季節是?
What is your favorite season of the year?



A

我喜歡春天和秋天。其中最喜歡春天,因為他象徵新的開始,也喜歡感性的秋天。
I like spring and autumn. Among them, he likes spring the most, because he symbolizes a new beginning, and he also likes the sensual autumn.


Q 67

人生中最開心的時刻是?
What is the happiest moment in life?


A

就是第一次見到各位粉絲的時候是最開心的!
It was the happiest when I first met my fans!


Q 68

現在你有沒有在擔心的事(食物、場所)
Are you worried now (food, place)?



A

最近是巴西柔術,完成了第二年升級了,但如果有作品進來,但就必須暫時停止巴西柔術了,這是現在有點擔心的。
Recently it was Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and the upgrade was completed in the second year, but if any works come in, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu must be temporarily stopped. This is a bit worrying now.



Q 69

請告訴我們準基平時的酒量如何?
Please tell us how much wine Jiu Jiji usually wears?


A

狀態不好的時候,大概喝一瓶燒酒,但如果狀態好的話可以通宵喝。
When the condition is not good, probably drink a bottle of shochu, but if the condition is good, you can drink all night.



Q 70

死前一定要挑戰的事是什麼呢?
What must be challenged before death?



A

跳傘。但我真的可以做到嗎? ()
Parachute. But can I really do it? (laughs)



Q 71

怎麼度過失眠之夜?
How to spend the night of insomnia?



A

真的嘗試了各種方法,比如說數羊之類的()。因為性格上比較敏感,所以比較淺眠,但我覺得我這樣的性格對我詮釋演出是有幫助的,所以我現在接受了。
I really tried various methods, such as counting sheep (laughs). Because my personality is more sensitive, I sleep more lightly, but I think that my personality is helpful for my interpretation of performances, so I accept it now.



Q 72

到目前爲止,做過的髮型中那個是你最喜歡的?
So far, which one of your hairstyles is your favorite?



A

到目前爲止挑戰的髮型大部分我都很喜歡,要我只選擇一個有點難。我喜歡這次攝影髮型,因為我覺得看起來很性感()
I have liked most of the challenging hairstyles so far, and it is a bit difficult to choose only one. I like this photography hairstyle because I think it looks sexy (laughs).



Q 73

人生的目標是什麼?
What is the goal of life?



A

成爲一位國民演員、成為一位幸福的人。
Become a national actor, become a happy person.



Q 74

準基覺得什麼顏色可以代表你呢?為什麼呢?
What color does Junji think you can represent? Why?



A

相反地,我反而想聽看看各位粉絲覺得我是什麼顏色呢?以前覺得是紅色的,現在覺得是白色,因為我覺得白色是基本的顏色,更可以展現多樣性。
On the contrary, I would like to listen to what colors do fans think I am? I used to think of red, but now I think it is white, because I think white is the basic color, and it can show diversity.



Q 75

現在準基想給剛出道的準基什麼建議呢?
Now what advice does Junji want to give to Junji who just debuted?



A

與其說是給予建議我覺得不如說是給予鼓勵。雖然有時會遇到困難的情況、或有摸不著頭緒的感覺,但不管如何還是要鼓勵自己跨越困難前進。而且要好好珍惜每一天的生活。
Instead of giving advice, I think it is better to give encouragement. Although sometimes encounter difficult situations, or feel at a loss, it is necessary to encourage yourself to go through the difficulties no matter what. And to cherish every day of life.



Q 76

工作時準基覺得什麼最重要呢?
What do you think is most important when working?



A

我認為態度是很重要。如果我保持良好的態度生活,那它將會在體現在我的演技上。
I think "attitude" is very important. If I maintain a good attitude towards life, it will be reflected in my acting skills.


Q 77

對於準基來說,2019年是什麼樣的一年?
What is the year of 2019 for Junji?



A

是辛苦的一年。對我來說,演戲不是所謂的簡單職業,而是生活。在拍攝現場的時候總是可以獲得能量。對我而言一年沒有進入拍攝現場有點難,我有點遺憾。因為我為了"要展現更好的面貌"而苦惱,然後一年就這樣過去了。所以我覺得我今年會很忙碌()
It was a hard year. For me, acting is not a simple "career" but life. You can always get energy when shooting the scene. It's a bit difficult for me not to enter the shooting scene for a year, I am a bit sorry. Because I was worried about "to show a better look", and then a year passed. So I think I will be busy this year (laughs).



Q 78

你說過喜歡粉絲稱呼你準基歐巴,除了這個還有其他想讓粉絲稱呼你的嗎?
You said that you like fans to call you "quasi-Kiouba", in addition to this, do you want fans to call you?



A

我喜歡大家稱呼我準基歐巴,因為除了可以感受到大家的熱情也會讓我想起跟大家的互動。如果是男性粉絲的話,輕鬆的稱我一聲準基兄我也會感到非常高興的。
I like everyone to call me "quasi-kioba", because besides being able to feel everyone's enthusiasm, it also reminds me of interacting with you. If it’s a male fan, I would also be very happy to call me "Junior Brother" easily.



Q 79

你已經實現了成爲演員的夢想,那下一個目標是什麼?
You have realized your dream of becoming an actor, what is your next goal?



A

和粉絲一起持續走下去,持續出演優秀的作品,這樣就夠了。
It's enough to keep going with the fans and continue to star in outstanding works.



Q 80

準基到家後最先做的事情是?
What is the first thing Junji does when he gets home?



A

我的個性是回家後會想要先洗澡。所以到家後,我都會先去浴室,無論怎麼醉,也一定要洗澡()
My personality is that I want to take a bath first when I go home. So when I get home, I will go to the bathroom first, no matter how drunk, I must take a shower (laughs).



Q 81

準基覺得什麼時候是療癒的時光呢?
When does Junji feel the time for healing?



A

和粉絲一起唱歌跳舞度過愉快的時光是非常療癒的。雖然唱歌跳舞不是我的本業,但在練習的過程中我還是感到非常愉快。
Singing and dancing with fans and having a good time is very healing. Although singing and dancing are not my job, I still feel very happy during the practice.



Q 82

你有沒有口頭禪或是不小心無意識會說的話?
Do you have a mantra or something that you accidentally say unconsciously?



A

我常常會不小心說太多,應該必須要更簡潔的整理。當然,有時話很多也是不錯的()
I often accidentally say too much, it should be more concise. Of course, sometimes it's good to talk a lot (laughs).


Q 83

準基的頭髮是偏軟的還是偏硬的?
Is Junji's hair soft or hard?



A

比較柔軟的。
Relatively soft.



Q 84

曾經一見鍾情嗎?
Ever loved at first sight?



A

有。現在如果看到一個心動的人,我也還是會墜入愛河的()
Have. Now if I see a heart-wrenching person, I will still fall in love (laughs).



Q 85

從小就和妹妹關係很好嗎?
Has your relationship with your sister been good since childhood?



A

小時候真的經常吵架。但當我們對彼此吐露了自己的想法,並理解了對方之後,覺得和妹妹的距離縮小了。現在,我和妹妹有強大的羈絆,所有行程都由妹妹掌握。
I really quarreled when I was a kid. But when we confided our thoughts to each other and understood each other, we felt that the distance to our sister had shrunk. Now, my sister and I have a strong bond, and all itineraries are controlled by my sister.



Q 86

覺得身體疲累的時候會做什麼呢? 有什麼推薦的方法嗎?
What do you do when you feel tired? Is there any recommended method?



A

3年前我開始吃營養補充品,現在家裡就像藥局一樣()。有時候營養補充品也可以充飢呢!我也有吃對身體好的人蔘喔!
I started eating nutritional supplements 3 years ago, and now my home is like a pharmacy (laughs). Sometimes nutritional supplements can also be hungry! I also eat ginseng that is good for my health!



Q 87

通常吃什麼保持身材呢?
What do you usually eat to keep fit?



A

我喜歡給人矯健的印象,所以一直過着低碳水化合物的飲食生活。提高蔬菜的比例,攝取對身體有益的飲料和營養補品。也天天做運動啊。
I like to give people the impression of being healthy, so I have been living a low-carb diet. Increase the proportion of vegetables and consume healthy drinks and nutritional supplements. I also do sports every day.



Q 88

請告訴我們如何保養出又白又亮的皮膚。
Please tell us how to maintain white and shiny skin.


A

找一個技術好的化妝師啊()。補水很重要,我經常喝很多水,也使用美容噴霧來維持肌膚的保濕度。但我覺得我的皮膚有些部分是天生的,所以我也很感謝我的父母。
Find a skilled makeup artist (laughs). Water replenishment is very important. I often drink a lot of water and use beauty spray to maintain the skin's moisture. But I think some parts of my skin are born, so I am also very grateful to my parents.


Q 89

穿襪子的時候先穿哪一腳?
Which foot should I wear first when wearing socks?


A

從右邊開始穿,鞋子也是。
Start wearing on the right, as well as shoes.


Q 90

喜歡開車嗎? 如果一個人兜風的話想去哪邊呢?
Do you like driving? Where do you want to go if you are alone?



A

因為我喜歡開車,所以要出門的時候會想開車。但如果一個人開車,會覺得有點沒意思,所以想跟家人一起在夏威夷開車兜風。聽別人說在夏威夷開敞篷車兜風很棒。
Because I like driving, I want to drive when I have to go out. But if you drive alone, you will find it a bit boring, so you want to drive with your family in Hawaii. Hearing others say that driving a convertible in Hawaii is great.



Q 91

覺得自己像什麼動物呢?
What kind of animal do you feel like?


A

珍島犬()從外表到忠誠度很高的個性都很像,之前朋友也這樣說過()
Jindo Dog (laughs) looks alike from the appearance to the personality with high loyalty, and friends have said so before (laughs).



Q 92

請告訴我們你小時候的回憶。
Please tell us the memories of your childhood.


A

想起了小學時期住的地方,以前的街道、傳統市場的炒年糕... 因爲父母都在工作,所以奶奶辛苦地養育了我,我也忽然想起那個樸素而溫暖的時光。有一次和家人一起去以前住過的地方,雖然感覺有點改變,但可能還是會再想去
I remembered the place I lived in elementary school, the old street, the traditional market's fried rice cake... Because my parents were working, my grandmother worked hard to raise me, and I suddenly remembered that simple and warm time. Once I went to the place where I lived with my family. Although I feel a little changed, I might still want to go again...



Q 93

最近用什麼香水呢?
What perfume have you used recently?



A

現在用的香水是粉絲們送的。我會依照當天的心情選擇,也會想粉絲們是如何選擇那瓶香水的。
The perfume I use now is given by fans. I will choose according to the mood of the day, and also think about how fans choose the bottle of perfume.


Q 94

平時穿什麼睡衣睡覺?
What pajamas do you usually sleep in?



A

我不穿睡衣耶()。因為我的體溫比較高,所以我喜歡穿內衣讓皮膚直接接觸被子,如果穿着睡衣睡的話我會不習慣。
I don't wear pajamas (laughs). Because my body temperature is relatively high, I like to wear underwear to let the skin directly contact the quilt. If I sleep in pajamas, I will not get used to it.



Q 95

對準基來說「理想的約會」是怎麼樣的呢?
What is the "ideal date" for Chiji?



A

我沒有什麼經驗。所以如果要做的話,想像大家一樣去遊樂園或者散步約會!
I have no experience... So if you want to do it, you want to go to an amusement park or walk for a date like everyone!



Q 96

最近在忙什麼呢 ?
What have you been up to?



A

最近我沉迷於BTS的歌曲。我喜歡他們大多數歌曲,特別喜歡「Boy With Luv」,不管去哪邊都會聽。
Recently I am addicted to BTS songs. I like most of their songs. I especially like "Boy With Luv" and I listen to it no matter where I go.



Q 97

請告訴我們你最近喜歡的藝術家。
Please tell us the artists you like recently.



A

音樂的話是BTS,電影相關的話奉俊昊導演。奉導演的電影總是可以從各種不同層面進行解釋,所以我總是讚嘆不已。最近參考國外的評論又看了一次,真的太有意思了。「殺人回憶」我就看了100次。奉導演真的是偉大的藝術家。
The music is BTS, and the movie is directed by Feng Junhao. Director Feng's movies can always be explained from various levels, so I always admire them. Recently I read it again with reference to foreign reviews, which is really interesting. "Memories of Murder" I watched it 100 times. Director Feng is really a great artist.



Q 98

經常到家裡附近的哪邊呢?
Where do you often go near your home?



A

常去家裡附近的電影院,也經常去離家稍遠的巴西柔術道場()
I often go to the cinema near my home, and I often go to the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Dojo, a little further away from home (laughs).



Q 99

除了韓國,有其他想要居住的國家嗎?
Apart from Korea, are there any other countries you want to live in?



A

我想住在韓國,因為有很多我愛的人在韓國,但我很想和他們一起去各個國家旅行。
I want to live in South Korea because there are many people I love in South Korea, but I really want to travel with them to various countries.



Q 100

會在家裡練習演技嗎?請告訴我們是用什麼樣的方法。
Will you practice acting at home? Please tell us what method is used.



A

當然囉。有時候在家裡走來走去思考了5個小時以上。而且經常有人問我是不是應該看鏡子練習,但因為其實鏡子跟攝影機是不同的,所以我不看鏡子練習。反而我是想像劇本的畫面直接把台詞背誦出來,但我不單單是把台詞背誦出來,而是也透過聽自己念的台詞來掌握語調或演技的情感。
Of course. Sometimes I walk around at home and think for more than 5 hours. And people often ask me if I should look in the mirror to practice, but because the mirror is actually different from the camera, I don’t look at the mirror to practice. On the contrary, I imagined that the screen of the script directly recites the lines, but I not only recite the lines, but also grasp the tone or acting emotion by listening to the lines I read.



Q 101

有沒有遇過UMA(不確認生物)?
Have you ever encountered UMA (Unconfirmed Creature)?



A

真可惜,到現在還沒有遇到啊()。我總覺得地球上,一定還有人類不知道的其他世界,而人類對海洋的了解其實目前也只有30%,對吧?我對UMA(不確認生物)也很好奇,很希望可以遇到,然後跟大家分享這樣的奇遇。
It's a pity that I haven't encountered it yet (laughs). I always feel that there must be other worlds that human beings don’t know about, and humans’ understanding of oceans is actually only 30%, right? I’m also curious about UMA (unidentified creatures), and I hope to meet them. Then share this adventure with you



Q 102

準基的身體非常柔軟,是從小就如此嗎?
Junji's body is very soft. Has it been like this since childhood?



A

我覺得我從小就學習跆拳道影響了我身體的柔軟度。另外,我的臀部的肌肉也比看起來結實及靈活,所以這不但助於提高我的身體靈活度,也降低受傷的風險。不過我覺得任何運動中最重要的事情就是柔軟度了,因此在運動前,我總是花費很多時間拉筋。
I think I learned taekwondo since I was a child, which affected the softness of my body. In addition, the muscles in my buttocks are firmer and more flexible than they look, so this not only helps improve my body's flexibility, but also reduces the risk of injury. But I think the most important thing in any exercise is softness, so before exercise, I always spend a lot of time stretching.



Q 103

最後,想告訴各位粉絲話是?
Finally, what do you want to tell your fans?



A

在過去的1年裡沒能與各位粉絲見面我感到很抱歉,但對我而言我變得更成熟了。因為去年休息了,所以我今年想要展現我去年休息所學到的養分。在思考後,我選擇了拍攝「惡之花」,希望大家可以多多期待。也希望這本寫真書能成爲今年給大家的第一份禮物。我愛大家!
I am sorry that I have not been able to meet the fans in the past year, but for me I have become more mature. Because I took a rest last year, I want to show the nutrients I learned last year. After thinking, I chose to shoot "Evil Flower", I hope everyone can look forward to it. I also hope that this photo book will become the first gift for everyone this year. I love everyone!




Q – Interviewer
 A – Lee Joon Gi

 Source
 Chinese Translation by Lee Joon Gi's Taiwan Fan Club JGTW (JG Taiwan)


 The reader is advised that some words and meanings might be lost in translation (Google Translation).