Monday 12 August 2019

Lee Joon Gi Reveals Love Affair With Penegreen Skin Care Products




LEE JOON GI


REVEALS 

LOVE AFFAIR

WITH

PENEGREEN
SKIN CARE PRODUCTS














































LEE JOON GI
REVEALS
LOVE AFFAIR
WITH
PENEGREEN
SKIN CARE PRODUCTS



 






Lee Joon Gi, Penegreen's Brand Ambassador, updated his fans on his daily skin care routine at the Penegreen Beauty Talk on 10 August. The excitement in the voice of the handsome Hallyu superstar spoke volumes about his love for Penegreen's skin care products. It was quite a radical change to hear a male artiste talking about cosmetic products. Fans would have guessed that the influential multihyphenate superstar is helping to shape the future of the South Korean beauty brand.







 








The beauty talk attracted an interesting turnout - about 100 fans, not only from South Korea but also from Japan and China. The members of South Korea’s powerful media were also there to record the event. A Q & A session, the questions of which had been collected in advance from the attendees, and an autograph signing session for Lee's fans were also included in the talk.


















The ageless superstar, who looked a picture of health, elaborated on the effectiveness of the naturally-derived ingredients in the products. Lee disclosed that although genetics could have played a role in his youthful looks, his skin is not without problems. He made no secret of the fact that his glowing, silky-smooth skin is partly due to the potency of the Penegreen skin products.



















Lee Joon Gi’s special favourite is Penegreen’s Oxygen Shower Mist Essence (O2 Injection Mist Essence) which he sprays generously over his face as part of his daily skin care routine. The mist makes his skin dewy and hydrated with fresh oxygen being injected into the essence. Lee disclosed that he uses it before and after his Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training or before his public events. He applies the product before he goes to the gym to reduce scratches and tiny scars.




 




Another particular favourite is the serum (Penegreen O2 Core-full Capsule Serum) which he applies upon waking up in the morning, at lunch time and before going to bed.














Daily doses of the two Penegreen products have produced visible results. But, Lee also directed attention to the application of Penegreen masks, another beauty routine he lives by. There are a variety of masks, each with different ingredients. Other pieces of advice that he dispensed to his audience included 'getting enough of sleep' and 'reducing stress levels'.







 












Since he has constantly been using Penegreen products, he told his audience to think of him as ‘The Face of Penegreen’.










Lee has been deliberating on his next project for some time. He recalled a recent meeting with a director to discuss a possible future project. Although the director was enthusiastic about working with him, he was a little concerned about Lee's youthful looks.




 






Worried about the director’s comments, Lee joked with his audience, ‘Do you like me looking young?’ A fan responded that while Lee has remained young, his fans have gotten older.





















Another fan had also taken considerable pleasure in saying something naughty at the end of the talk and Lee Joon Gi immediately struck a power pose, with his right leg crossing his left leg and right hand on the table. It must have stopped the fan in her tracks. Probably, there might have been a rush of adrenalin at the sight of the sexy man in such a masculine pose.














The universally-loved Asian superstar, who has prompted widespread swooning with his role as the charismatic Prince Wang So in Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, is expected to return to the screen soon. Nobody is sure whether it is the big screen or the small screen but what is certain is Lee Joon Gi is someone whom fans can’t get enough of.






















 








LEE JOON GI

PENEGREEN
BEAUTY TALK

QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION



Translated By
jg_k_drama























JG

Am I standing in the center?



MC

Yes, please have a seat here.



JG

Hi, nice to meet you. It’s actor Lee Joongi.



MC

Today we have lots of fans from Korea, Japan and China. Not just fans present here, but I hear lots of Chinese fans are watching this live through live broadcast. Please say hello to them too.


JG

Is there a live broadcast going on today? 


MC

Yes, I hear that there are Chinese influencers individually broadcasting this.













JG

It feels like it was yesterday we made fun memories together. I’m very happy to see you here. In fact, I couldn’t sleep last night. I was so excited...


MC

Now that you are seeing fans in a long time, I think lots of fans wonder what you have been up to.

Can you tell us what you’ve been up to lately?



JG

First of all, I interact with you guys a lot on social media so I think you know well. I’m exercising hard. I’m diligently practicing BJJ, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

(To interpreter) Should I give you some time to translate? Okay then I will say (sentences) one by one.















JG

JG - Hello? Mic test, one two one two. Volume up... not working? Please give me that mic. Now it’s working.
I was very happy to see you in a long time. As I said earlier, I couldn’t sleep last night. I really missed you. Actually, I should keep making time to see you guys, but since I’m taking my time choosing a project, I haven’t been able to spend much time with you this year. I’m very very sorry.

Personally, I’m also regretful.

But I consider this as being in hibernation mode for a while so I can show you a great project and a better version of myself. I will take good care of myself and exercise diligently, so I can prepare myself properly and give off positive energy in my next project.

I sincerely thank you for coming all the way here. I hope to see you often. I’m very grateful and happy because of the love you’ve shown me.















MC

Today we have lots of fans from Korea, Japan and China. Not just fans present here, but I hear lots of Chinese fans are watching this live through live broadcast. Please say hello to them too.


JG

Is there a live broadcast going on today?



MC

Yes, there are influencers individually broadcasting this.



JG

Hi, guys. It’s Lee Joongi. Cut. Again.

Hi guys, it’s Lee Joongi. I love you all. Thank you. I haven’t said hello in a long time, this is your actor Lee Joongi.

I’d like to extend my sincere gratitude to my fans for sending support from far away, for coming all the way here, and for loving Penegreen.
Thank you.




MC

Now I think we should have a seat. I hear it’s been a long time since you have been this close to your fans in person.



JG

That’s right.



MC

Isn’t this your first time (to see fans this close) since your last concert?



JG

Yes, this is my first time seeing you since my concert tour. Among those of you present here, I think I saw some of you during the tour.

It feels like it was yesterday we made fun memories together. I’m very happy to see you here. In fact, I couldn’t sleep last night. I was so excited.



MC

Now that you are seeing fans in a long time, I think lots of fans wonder what you have been up to.













JG

As I told you on social media before, Penegreen uses natural ingredients. So, its products do not cause sensitive reactions. And they are not irritating either.

So even when you use a lot of it, I think it will be very helpful for your skin. Actually, I tend to focus on the quantity (applying large amounts).

Most importantly, you shouldn’t get stressed out but have enough sleep. Those are the most basic rules.

(To MC) I guess you normally have enough sleep.


MC

I sleep a lot.



JG

Because you have a great skin. I hope you guys don’t get too stressed out while loving Penegreen.

And have enough sleep. Today you look like you had enough sleep. You guys have... I thought it was the lighting, but your skins are glowing.


MC

We received questions from fans. A lot of people asked what is Joongi’s favorite Penegreen product?

Should we think that you just answered this question?



JG

I did, and I have something more to talk about. As Penegreen’s brand ambassador, I tell you all the products are great.

But personally, what I love the most - my top choice is the mist. I really love the mist. There was a mist I personally loved before.

But this (Penegreen) mist is rich in essence ingredients and before or after I exercise, or when I go out and do something in public, there was nothing better than this Penegreen mist that keeps me hydrated.

So earlier, I was not lying but seriously, I just keep applying it (the mist). Like every hour or 30 minutes, whenever my skin feels dry, I keep spraying it. Of course, it doesn’t get dry so easily though.















JG

And my second favourite is the serum. I personally love this serum very much.

When I wake up in the morning or when it’s lunch time, and before I go to bed, I always apply this. So, I love these two products very much. That’s right.

So, I really, really love my skin getting soft and hydrated. Personally, when I apply something, I always touch my face. To see if my skin is elastic; if it’s hydrated.

Today, before I came here to see you, I kept asking my makeup artist to check how much moisture my skin got filled up with. Can you see it here?

(Fans say you’re handsome) No, for my handsomeness, I have to thank my parents. For my hydrated skin today, I have to thank Penegreen.


MC

You are such a great talker. And fans show such a great reaction too. I think you and fans are such a perfect match.



JG

Well, it’s not like we have seen each other for just a year or two. Now it’s time for you guys to make some noise. Great.



MC

Today, the fans came a little early, so they wrote down questions for the Q & A section.

I just took a brief look, and there are a lot of questions about Penegreen, but how about Joongi picking two questions you like?



JG

My fans have such great penmanship. But today it looks like they were so excited.

Let’s read the Korean ones a bit later. I haven’t studied much of Chinese yet so I will ask my interpreter. I think this is from a Chinese fan. I want to read this fan’s question. Thank you.

(To interpreter) Why don’t you hold the mic and speak?












JG

I thought, I guess I’m going to do some clinical trial myself. From then on, it was hard at first, but I forced myself to apply them every morning, lunch, and evening.

Then I started noticing such a big difference in my skin.

I really am not good at lying. I’m not saying this because I am the brand ambassador and want to ask you to buy a lot of these products, but of course, I hope you buy a lot too.

But I really felt a big difference in my skin. Most important is, while you should use basic cosmetics and keep your skin elastic and nourished, you should also keep applying the masks.

Penegreen has different types of masks with different ingredients, so think of it as protecting your skin in general. You will definitely... feel... the great effect.



MC

I think the Chinese fan who asked this question now learned a lot about the effectiveness of the masks.






































PENEGREEN BEAUTY TALK
THE VENUE


FKI TOWER

YEOEUIDO-DONG